Plan Your Visit
We truly appreciate your interest in Gymkhana Gymnastics. The following information will be helpful in preparing for your first class:
- Please dress your child in the proper attire. Girls - Leotards, exercise wear, or sweats and bare feet. For girls in the recreational class programs - a leotard is mandatory. Please have hair tied back. Boys - Gym shorts, t-shirts, or sweats, and bare feet. Please, no street clothes with buckles, buttons or belts; and no jewelry.
- Please read the Gym Rules with your child. It is important that they understand these rules to ensure their safety and enjoyment of their time at Gymkhana.
- Plan your arrival to Gymkhana 10 minutes prior to the start of class. It is imperative that you arrive on time for your first class. Children will be much more comfortable if they have some time to acclimate themselves to the surroundings. We suggest a visit to the gym prior to your first class if you feel it would help your child’s transition to a new activity.
- Our professional staff has experience dealing with a variety of situations, so please convey to the Lead Instructor any concerns that you or your child may have prior to class.
- Please visit the front desk to be certain all forms are complete, and that payment information is up to date.
- Remember that class fees are due on the first day of classes.
- Sit back, relax, and watch the fun begin! Although it is not necessary to wait in the lobby for your child during class, we ask that you return promptly when class is over.
Continuing GYMKHANA’S reputation of Unparalleled Gymnastics Instruction is the goal at each of our locations. We take great pride in all of our programs and our ability to teach and treat our students as individuals, with unique skills and learning abilities. Since 1977, Gymkhana has strived to create the best environment for learning gymnastics. We believe our approach of "having fun through gymnastics" provides students of all abilities the opportunity to progress at their own pace. We would like to thank you in advance for giving your child the opportunity to develop his or her full potential through Gymkhana’s programs. We look forward to meeting you soon!