Gymkhana offers a variety of day camps (half-day and full-day) at each of our locations, in addition to regular classes during the summer. Our KHIDS KAMP is a favorite program for children 3 and older, introducing them to a variety of physical, social and creative activities. GYM CAMP is a terrific program for 6-16 year-olds who enjoy participating in a broad range of physical activities with an emphasis on "FUN THROUGH GYMNASTICS".
Each location also has some special offerings specific to their gym, especially during holiday breaks! Please call for more information.
GYMKHANA’S Khids Kamp
During this Gymkhana favorite, your child will be introduced to a fun-filled variety of physical, social, and creative activities by experienced professionals. Our Kamps are recognized as Pittsburgh’s premier program for children!
- Students use all of the gymnastics equipment including floor exercise, balance beam, rings, uneven bars, mini trampoline, tumble trak, and The Goliath Trampoline.
- Group activities include dry-land water games, parachute play, obstacle courses, craft activities, magic rope, inflatables and much more.
- Children must be potty trained.
- A bagged lunch MUST be provided for all children attending all-day sessions.
- Kampers are supervised at all times. They will receive a snack and drink each day. (Kosher snacks available upon request.) Experience the thrill of such a wide variety of activities, sure to bring a smile to your kamper’s face! A special Gymkhana Kamp T-shirt is also included! Space is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Based on the popular TV show, campers will be split into tribes, where they create their own tribal flags and compete in challenges to earn rewards.
- A gymnastics camp designed for beginners through intermediate level gymnasts. Survivor Camp is for boys and girls who enjoy participating in a broad range of physical activities with an emphasis on FUN THROUGH GYMNASTICS.
- Instruction will include progressions on all of the Olympic apparatus; floor exercise (tumbling), vaulting, rings, balance beam, uneven bars, horizontal bar, pommel horse, parallel bars, trampoline, tumble trak and mini tramp. All gymnastics skills are broken down into easy-to-learn progressions to assure a safe and efficient learning environment.
- Other exciting activities may include swimming at a local swim club, indoor rock climbing at The Climbing Wall, scaling our 20’ cargo net, a variety of sports activities, arts & crafts, and Gymkhana’s famous obstacle courses. Morning and afternoon snacks are provided (Kosher snacks available upon request). All campers must bring a bagged lunch.
- Our special Gymkhana Survivor T-shirt will be presented to each camper at the final tribal council.
- Don’t delay! Camp size is limited, and spaces will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Register early to ensure your space in Gymkhana’s Survivor Camp!